Grinnell's IBC evaluates all college research utilizing biohazards, such as recombinant DNA and infectious agents
IBC forms can be viewed as a Web page or downloaded as a Word file.
Resources for Faculty
- Faculty Handbook Appendix IX IBC
- Online Addendum to Faculty Handbook Appendix IX concerning the IBC (Depending upon your browser, you may need to scroll to the IBC section)
- Conflict of Interest Policy from the Faculty Handbook
- Principles of Academic Freedom and Faculty Responsibilities: Conflict of Interst
- College Conflict of Interest Policy