- Do you have hotel rooms for your family?
- Reserve Lodging for family members attending your graduation.
- Confirm that your account balances are paid in full.
- By May 1: Let us know who is coming!
- Fill out the Senior Reservation Form so we know how much food to order for the Commencement Picnic.
- By May 1: Order announcements (optional)
- Pick up cap and gown, available after May 7 at the Pioneer Bookshop, 933 Main Street.
- May 19: Attend mandatory commencement rehearsal in Darby Gymnasium
- By May 22: Move out of residence halls by 5 p.m.
- Complete the residence life checklist before leaving your room.
- By May 31: Complete your loan exit Interview. This MUST be completed.
- Failure to complete loan exit interviews will make you ineligible to receive final transcripts.
For more information, please see the Commencement Information for Graduates page.