Operas begin at noon at the Harris Center Cinema, unless otherwise noted. Opera talks begin a half-hour before the performance airs.
- October 8, 2016, 11 a.m.: Tristan und Isolde (Wagner)
- October 22, 2016: Don Giovanni (Mozart)
- December 10, 2016: l’Amour de loin (Saariaho)
- January 7, 2017: Nabucco (Verdi)
- January 21, 2017: Roméo et Juliette (Gounod)
- February 25, 2017: Rusalka (Dvorak)
- March 11, 2017: La Traviata (Verdi)
- March 25, 2017: Idomeneo (Mozart)
- April 22, 2017: Eugene Onegin (Tchaikovsky)
- May 13, 2017, 11:30 a.m.: Der Rosenkavalier (Strauss)
All operas are broadcast Live in HD at the Harris Center Cinema. Arrive one-half hour early to experience the opera talk.
See the Metropolitan Opera Live in HD site for more information.
Tickets will be available to Met Opera members on July 17 and to the general public on July 24.
Tickets are available at the Pioneer Bookshop, The Grinnell College Bookstore, and at the door on the day of the show.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students, children, and Met Opera members. Tickets for Grinnell College faculty, staff and students have been generously funded by the Office of the President and are available at no cost at all ticket locations. Family members not employed by the college are required to purchase tickets.
Send your email address to calendar[at]grinnell[dot]edu if you would like to join the Public Events listserv to be reminded about performances and ticket distribution.