The Center for Religion, Spirituality, and Social Justice is dedicated to fostering and celebrating a diversity of practice and opinion regarding religion, spirituality, culture, ability, disability, and social justice policy. We encourage and support engagement on our campus, in the broader Grinnell community and the global commons, in the form of dialogue, programming, and service. We are committed to continuing current and creating new opportunities for collaboration with students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- diversity in its many expressions
- collaboration throughout our campus and beyond
- critical thinking and dialogue
- teaching, living, and working in ways that reflect a respect for integrity, honesty in work & personal life
- physical and mental health and well-being
- personal responsibility