Events and Programs
Yoga in the Gallery with Monica St. Angelo
Thursdays, July 6 - September 7, 12:15 – 12:50 p.m.
Enjoy a 30-minute yoga practice, including warming and invigorating poses and a final period of relaxation. All levels welcome. Mats provided. Co-sponsored by Live Well Grinnell.
Faulconer Art in the Parks
The Faulconer Gallery is offering free hands-on art and literacy activities for kids & families in area parks. Every session will offer drawing, 2 & 3-D collage projects, beading, truck glittering, painting, bookmaking, type-a-thon, and reading activities. A special project including ceramics, printmaking, marbling, sewing, wood cut outs, tie-dye or other activities will be offered at each session. No registration is necessary.
- June 14: 10:30 a.m.-noon Arbor Lake Shelter House, 123 Pearl Street
- June 16: 10:30 a.m.-noon Bucksbaum Center for the Arts, north side, 1108 Park Street
- June 21: 10:30 a.m.-noon Merrill Park West Shelter, 801 11th Avenue
- June 23: 10:30 a.m.-noon James Miller Park, Lake Nyanza Shelter, 1132 Nyanza Drive
- June 28: 10:30 a.m.-noon Willows Mobile Home Court, 510 First Avenue
- June 30: 10:30 a.m.-noon Ahren’s Park #1, 1436 Penrose Street
- July 12: 10:30 a.m.-noon Bucksbaum Center for the Arts, north side, 1108 Park Street
- July 14: 10:30 a.m.-noon Bailey Park, 1220 Prairie Street
- July 19: 10:30 a.m.-noon Bucksbaum Center for the Arts, north side, 1108 Park Street
- July 21: 10:30 a.m.-noon Poweshiek County Fair, 425 East Street South
- July 26: 10:30 a.m.-noon Summer Street Park, 720 Summer Street
- July 28: 10:30 a.m.-noon Bucksbaum Center for the Arts, north side, 1108 Park Street