Faulconer Gallery hours, July 1 - September 3:
- Daily 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Closed July 4
- Closed for installation September 3 - September 21
- Opening reception Sept 22, 4-6 p.m.
- Regular hours, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m., resume September 23 - December 10
- Closed Thanksgiving Day
- Print and Drawing Study Room hours:
- Grinnell College Burling Library (lower level)
- Sunday – Friday: 1–5 p.m.
- Closed Saturday
- Burling Gallery hours:
Monday – Thursday: 7:45 a.m.–1 a.m.Friday: 7:45 a.m.–10 p.m.Saturday: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.Sunday: 10 a.m.–1 a.m.
The Gallery has a fully functioning loading dock with an entrance at the intersection of Park Street and Highway 6 (called Sixth Avenue in Grinnell). The entrance is immediately adjacent to the granite sign for Grinnell College. This is not to be mistaken with the Department of Theatre loading dock located a couple hundred feet north on Park Street. For further instructions contact Daniel Strong, Associate Director and Curator of Exhibitions, at 641-269-4647.
Parking for the Bucksbaum Center for the Arts and the Faulconer Gallery may be found on the east side of Park Street between 5th and 8th Avenues and in visitor spaces near the building.
Accessible parking is available at the south entrance to the Bucksbaum Center.