Information Technology Services is very excited to now provide unlimited access to lynda.com for all students, staff and faculty. Lynda.com is an online library of courses covering topics from photography to project management.
Here are just a few of the benefits to using lynda.com:
- Courses include a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content helps to keep your skills current
- New courses are added every week
- Access to instructors' exercise files let you follow along as you watch tutorials
- Closed captioning and searchable, time coded transcripts for increased comprehension
- Beginner to advanced courses to learn at your level
- Watch complete courses or individual tutorials as you need them
To access lynda.com, go to http://iplogin.lynda.com and create your user name and password. You must use your Grinnell email address.
You must be on campus the first time you create your account, but after that you can access Lynda.com from anywhere!
If you are an existing lynda.com member, you can use your current user name and password to create your profile.
Once your profile is created, you will be able to access lynda.com directly through http://www.lynda.com from anywhere!
To learn more, we suggest that you watch the introductory movie about the service, and also access the How to use lynda.com course.
How to use Lynda.com course
Please contact the Grinnell Technology Services Desk if you have any questions or issues signing up for or into lynda.com.