Guidelines for Submitting Scholarship/Fellowship Application Materials
In submitting applications for scholarships and fellowships, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- 12-point font, double-spaced
- Minimum of 1" margins on all sides
- Applicant's name on each page
- Do not staple, unless otherwise instructed to do so
- Attach the pages to one another with a paperclip
- Do not place the application in a folder, binder, etc. If you are worried about privacy, you may place the application in a flat envelope before submitting it.
- Print all pages on one side only. This helps greatly in photocopying.
- Please add page numbers to multiple-page documents, such as personal statements.
You may contact Doug Cutchins with any questions about submission standards and guidelines.