Defining Masculinity, a confidential group for those who identify as male, will meet to discuss how we personally define and identify with masculinity.
- Time: 4 to 5 p.m. Fridays, Feb. 16–April 20, 2018 (no meetings during spring break)
- Location: Student Health and Counseling Services, lower level of the Forum
- share their experiences
- offer and receive support
- learn from peers
- practice being open and vulnerable with others
- connect with others
- discuss society's messages about what masculinity "should be"
- discuss challenges of carrying a male identity in a college setting
Snacks will be available at each session.
Interested in joining? Call 641-269-3230 to schedule a short screening or email a SHACS group counselor: