Cleveland Hall has 16 singles and 19 doubles, and houses 55 students.
Other Rooms : Mini co-op on the second floor, Arabic language assistant suite.
Cleveland Hall has three lounges. There are lounges in the pit, and on the first and third floors. The first floor lounge has a television.
The Cleveland kitchen is located in the pit. It is equipped with a stove, an oven, a fridge and a microwave.
Cleveland has a trunk room for storage which is located in the pit.
Nearby laundry facilities are located in Main Pit and Loose Pit.
A computer lab is located on the first floor of Cleveland. There are six PCs, 2 Macs and a black and white printer.
A recycling facility is located on the first floor of Cleveland.
Part of the chain of South Campus residence halls, Cleveland Hall was named for Martha A. Cleveland 1867. She became a physician and later married LeRoy Dibble, for whom Dibble Hall was named. Cleveland (which used to be part of the ‘Women’s Quadrangle’) was, upon its dedication in 1915 declared to be "unsurpassed anywhere in the United States in point of completeness, comfort, safety, and elegance" by the Des Moines Register.