Cleveland Hall features four student lounges, one kitchen, and a computer lab with a printer. Dorm rooms are available as singles and doubles.
Part of the chain of South Campus residence halls, Cleveland Hall was named for Martha A. Cleveland 1867. She became a physician and later married LeRoy Dibble, for whom Dibble Hall was named. Cleveland was part of the Women’s Quadrangle conceived and built by President John H.T. Main. Upon its dedication, the women’s dormitories were declared “unsurpassed anywhere in the United States in point of completeness, comfort, safety, and elegance” by the Des Moines Register.