Dibble Hall, one of the original men’s residence halls built under the guidance of President John H.T. Main, was dedicated in 1921 in honor of LeRoy and Martha Cleveland Dibble 1867. The Dibble’s were Kansas City physicians. In the days when Dibble was a home to men only, its residents were known for athletic prowess in intramurals and for serenading their girlfriends with the “Dibble Sweetheart” song.
Dibble Hall features three student lounges, one kitchen, and laundry facilities. Dorm rooms are available as singles and doubles.