Norris Hall features air conditioning, a computer lab with a printer, one kitchen, and four student lounges, one of which contains a piano. The rooms are singles and doubles.
Four generations of the Norris family, for whom Norris Hall is named, attended Grinnell College. It was S.W.“Fritz” Norris 1896 who founded an independent student newspaper, the Scarlet and Black, which is still published today. Norris Hall, located at the corner of Park Street and 10th Ave., was dedicated on Oct. 8, 1960, as a feature of the College’s then-annual homecoming weekend.