The College is organized into three divisions as follows:
Additional academic programs include:
- Alternate Language Study Option (ALSO) Program
- Foreign Language Across the Curriculum
- General Literary Studies Program
- Gender, Women’s, and Sexuality Studies, an interdivisional major program
- General Science, an interdepartmental major program
- Grinnell-in-London and Grinnell-in-Washington, D.C.
- Humanities and Social Studies, divisional course offerings
- Interdisciplinary Concentrations: American Studies, East Asian Studies, Environmental Studies, Global Development Studies, Latin American Studies, Linguistics, Neuroscience, Policy Studies, Russian, Central, and Eastern European Studies, Technology Studies, and Western European Studies
Courses listed in this catalog are subject to change through normal academic channels.