Each candidate should provide the following:
- A completed application form (Preliminary Application and Common Application), including the essay section, and the $30 application fee. The Preliminary Application and the Common Application may be submitted electronically.
- A transcript of his or her secondary-school record.
- Reports of his or her scores on the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT I) or the American College Test (ACT).
- Recommendation of the secondary-school counselor.
- Recommendations from two academic instructors.