Welcome! Grinnell College Preschool Laboratory...
- ... is a community partner with Grinnell Newburg Community School District, who was awarded the Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program (VPP) Grant beginning with the 2010-2011 school year. The goal of the VPP grant is to provide a high quality preschool program that meets each child’s needs, including children with disabilities and children from diverse backgrounds.
- ... has adopted and meets the Iowa Quality Preschool Program Standards (QPPS) that are administered by Iowa Department of Education.
- ... uses Iowa Early Learning Standards to guide expectations for children and instructional practices.
- ... participates in the Quality Rating System sponsored by Department of Human Services.
- ... serves both Grinnell College and the community of Grinnell.
- ... provides equal care to all children regardless of race, color, religion, origin or disability.
Use the menu on the left to learn more!
Visit the Grinnell College Psychology Department. For additional information contact: Karen Veerhusen-Langerud at email@example.com or (641) 269-3320; 1022 Park Street, Grinnell, IA 50112. [ Top ]