- Faculty Handbook Appendix IX Concerning Research Oversight
- Online Addendum to Faculty Handbook Appendix IX Concerning the IRB
- Annotated References for Class Discussion
Online Ethics Training
If you have not completed ethics training elsewhere, the “Ethics Training Module,” must be completed before initiating any human research at Grinnell College.
The ethics training module is found under “My Organizations” on PioneerWeb. You need to be enrolled to see the irb-ethics training link. To enroll:
- Go to Community.
- Select Browse Org Catalog on the left.
- Type IRB into the search field and click GO.
- It should list the IRB_Ethics_Training.
- Click the little down-arrow button next to the title.
- Select ENROLL.
If you are already enrolled, ethics training module
Additional Ethics Training
These sites provide links to advanced ethics training courses requiring a fee to complete.