Curricular Development Resources
- Discovery-Based Physics: a General Physics course developed at Grinnell using a pedagogy similar toPriscilla Laws's Workshop Physics but including more contemporary topics.
- Discovery-based Computational Physics: An implementation of the pedagogical techniques of Workshop Physics in an intermediate level physics course.
Links Of General Interest
- GC Physics Museum
- GC Health Professions Advisory Committee
- The Nucleus - a resource for physics and astronomy undergraduates
In Preparation for the Future (Students)
- Physics Today Job Site
- Graduate Fellowships - National Science Foundation Fellowships John and Fannie Hertz Foundation Graduate Fellowship National Physical Science Consortium Fellowship (women & minorities only)
- Who Is Hiring Physics Bachelor’s? A searchable state-by-state listing of many employers who recently hired physics bachelor’s into science and engineering positions.
- Latest Employment Data for Physicists Reports that provide the latest data on where physicists work and what they do throughout the economy and at different degree levels.
- Statistical Research Center home page