These themes cut across academic majors and represent interests that second-year students have often articulated in OCS advising meetings.
- Arts, Media, and Music
- Gender, Women's, and Sexuality Studies
- Global Economics and Regional Development
- Global Health
- Human Ecology, Sustainability, and Environment
- Migration and Diaspora
- Peace and Conflict, Human Rights, and Social Justice
- Politics and International Relations
- Science and General Science
- University Programs in English
Students are encouraged to get program recommendations from faculty in their major of interest.