Why study in Costa Rica with ICADS?
- Learn about environmental issues from a multi-disciplinary perspective
- Study intersection between community, ecosystem, economics and politics
- Explore environmental and economic implications of plantation and small-scale agriculture, eco-tourism, bio-prospecting, and national park management.
- Analyze impact of export-oriented development on family, class, and race relations.
- Learn strategies for natural resource conservation through organic agriculture and sustainable extraction of timber and other forest products
Language of Instruction:
Of Interest to Majors:
Environmental Studies Concentration
Global Development Studies Concentration
Latin American Studies Concentration