Diversity Travel Opportunity
Important: Applications for the Fall 2017 Diversity Travel Opportunity are due by September 4.
– Amanda Hinchman-Dominguez ’17, Questbridge scholar
The Grinnell Diversity Travel Opportunity offers you the chance to apply for a FREE trip to campus for our fall preview program, Discover Grinnell. The program will be held from September 24-25, 2017 and is a great way to discover your place at one of the nation's top liberal arts colleges.
Program participants will:
- stay overnight with a current student host,
- go on a tour of the Grinnell campus,
- attend classes, and
- attend an information session on admission and financial aid.
Applicants must be high school seniors, students of color (African American, Latinx, Asian, Native American) OR the first in their family to attend college, and interested in a liberal arts education (arts and humanities, mathematics and sciences, and social sciences).
Applicants must submit:
- Diversity Travel Opportunity application,
- an unofficial (or official) SAT or ACT score, and
- an unofficial (or official) high school transcript
Applications are due by September 4, 2017, and they will not be reviewed until the deadline has passed. The program is scheduled from September 24-25. If you have questions, please call the Office of Admission at (800) 247-0113 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (CDT). Please note that the Diversity Travel Opportunity cannot accept applications from international students or transfer applicants.