Spaces

Carnegie Hall, 1210 Park Street, is located north of Herrick Chapel. Dedicated June 13, 1905, the building is in modified Classical form with a low hipped roof, impressive cornice with dentils, red-brick walls, and quoins outlining window areas. The middle section of the facade is framed by two imposing pilasters with six engaged columns within the frame, the pilasters and columns all topped... read more

This college-owned house is one of Grinnell’s five language houses. These houses are associated with their corresponding academic department. The purpose of the language house program is to provide students who speak, or are learning to speak, another language with an environment that is conducive to learning the language, culture, and customs of the country or countries of the language.