Spaces

Carnegie Hall, 1210 Park Street, is located north of Herrick Chapel. Dedicated June 13, 1905, the building is in modified Classical form with a low hipped roof, impressive cornice with dentils, red-brick walls, and quoins outlining window areas. The middle section of the facade is framed by two imposing pilasters with six engaged columns within the frame, the pilasters and columns all topped... read more

Today the building provides attractive office space for faculty in the English, history, and gender, women's, and sexuality studies departments, smaller classrooms ideal for discussion, and a lounge.