The Department of Chinese and Japanese hosted its annual graduation dinner on May 12, 2017, at Chuong Garden in town. Those present included six faculty members in Chinese and Japanese and six graduating seniors: Daniel Delay (East Asian Studies Concentration), Mona Choo (Independent Japanese...
Welcome, Families of Prospective and Current Students
Families are a welcome part of the Grinnell community. Here you will find answers to many questions about Grinnell, resources you can use to help students get the most out of their experience, and information about special events on campus.
- New Student Orientation
- Family Weekend
- Family Resource Guide
- Transportation and Shuttles for Students
- Commencement Information
- Family Listserv Subscription
Offices & Services
- Student Assistance
- Cashier's Office (tuition payment info)
- Center for Careers, Life, and Service
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of International Student Affairs
- Pioneer One-Card
- Parent Giving
- Safety & Security
- Student Health and Counseling Services (SHACS)
- Financial Aid (Enrolled Students)
News & Events
4-6 p.m., Burling Lounge
Wilson Center sponsors students attending the nationally recognized program that promotes wellness and substance abuse prevention.
Burling Book Display by Jenny Hoops '17 and Anastasiia Morozova '18