On behalf of the entire College, the Division of Student Affairs invites all families to Family Weekend. Family Weekend in 2018 will be Friday, September 28, through Sunday, September 30. Plan now to attend this fall!
Family Weekend is the perfect opportunity to spend time with your student, meet faculty members, and become better acquainted with Grinnell College. Past Family Weekend activities have included:
- Academic classroom visits
- An ice cream social hosted by the Division of Students Affairs
- Shabbat service and table on Friday night hosted by Chalutzim, Grinnell's Jewish student organization
- Poster presentations about student research initiatives in the science, social studies, and humanities divisions
- Campus tours
- Observatory open house to see the stars
- Several athletic competitions
- President's reception and remarks
- An interdenominational worship service on Sunday morning
- A brunch on Sunday
There are several lodging options in and around Grinnell. Make your reservation today!
We look forward to welcoming families on campus this fall!