Of the more than 4,000 U.S. colleges and universities, only a small number meet the “gold standard” for financial aid. Grinnell is among them. Approximately 45 colleges and universities with need-blind admission policies also meet 100% of demonstrated need.
- Total financial aid awarded: $58.7 million
- Total gift aid awarded: $50.7 million
- Percent of students receiving aid: 87
- Percent of students receiving Pell Grant: 22
- Average financial aid package to students demonstrating need: $45,009
- Percent of students in the graduating class of 2015 who borrowed: 59
- Average indebtedness of borrowers in the graduating class of 2015: $15,982