The College Board's institutional document service, IDOC, may take up to five days to process your submission.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Office of Financial Aid
Of the more than 4,000 U.S. colleges and universities, only a small number meet the “gold standard” for financial aid. Grinnell is among them. Approximately 45 colleges and universities with need-blind admission policies also meet 100% of demonstrated need.
- Total financial aid awarded: $58.4 million
- Total gift aid awarded: $51.4 million
- Percent of students receiving aid: 90
- Percent of students receiving Pell Grant: 20
- Average financial aid package to students demonstrating need: $45,717
- Percent of students in the graduating class of 2015 who borrowed: 50
- Average indebtedness of borrowers in the graduating class of 2016: $18,780