- Deadline: 12 noon on Wednesday, April 6.
- Offers emailed to group coordinators: Monday, April 11.
- Accept or decline offers by: 12 noon on Wednesday, April 13.
Rules and Restrictions
- Do not apply for any Special Housing Draw if you are planning to take a leave of absence during the Fall ‘11 term.
- You may apply for only ONE Special Housing Draw. All rooms/spaces must be filled the entire year.
- Students studying abroad or planning to graduate in December must use our room split procedure.
- If you are currently on leave (during the Spring ’11 term), you must be officially approved to return to campus for the Fall ’11 term before the application deadline of April 6 to be eligible to apply.
- Gates tower is awarded using the Seniority Draw Award Process.
- Group coordinators will receive seniority draw results (including point totals) via email on Monday, April 11.
- Special housing draws not applied for or not accepted will be available at room draw.
- If you are awarded a special housing draw, you will NOT participate in room draw and will be automatically removed from the waitlist for off-campus non-college-owned housing (if applicable).
- If you accept a special housing offer, you will not be granted a room change request prior to room draw.
- If a special housing space or room becomes vacant after room draw, the Residence Life Office will contact and work with the Draw Coordinator to fill the vacancy.