Selection Process Timeline
Applications for the 2015-16 fellowships will be DUE NOV. 2015.
Interviews of qualified candidates will take place in December.
Fellowship Selection Criteria
Fellows will be selected based on:
- Their academic and co-curricular preparation for this position
- Their understanding of and enthusiasm for this position
- The applicability of this position to their future goals and interests
- Their promise of contribution to this program
Overview of Application
The Grinnell Corps Common Application requires the following application elements, all to be filled out or uploaded on the online application:
- Application Form with 2 references
- Permission Form & Waiver
- Unofficial transcript
- Personal Statement
- Passport copy (if applying for an international fellowship)