The Training and User Assistance committee will…
- …receive “power user” training from Palantir (may not be everyone on committee).
- …ensure training for low-level users is appropriate.
- …do individual training for users desiring training above and beyond the basic functions of Drupal.
- …receive and examine complaints about the website from maintainers.
- …analyze user experience on Grinnell site.
- …review and modify documentation received from Palantir.
- …help develop custom user roles with Web Guys to request from Palantir.
The Training & User Assistance committee collects feedback from users regarding their training needs. They provide useful advice regarding the content, style, and frequency of trainings.