There are many problems which have already been reported. Please do not report any errors that you see on this page.
Hint: If you're looking for something specific, use your browsers search function ("Edit">"Find" or CTRL + F) to look for keywords related to your problem.
Functional and Error Message Issues
- Critical Error—user warning: Unknown column 'p' in 'where clause' query: SELECT mlid, menu_name FROM menu_links WHERE p= 0 in /var/www/sites/default/modules/menu_node_edit/menu_node_edit.module on line 744.
- Several users are getting the error listed above when they try to edit their pages or create new ones. This has been submitted to Palantir as a critical bug and we hope to have this problem fixed as soon as possible.
- Whenever I save a page with Horizontal Rules (<hr>) on it, Drupal adds extra space above and below it.
- This is a known issue we are looking into. For now, please just remove the extra spaces each time you resave. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Links to email addresses are broken and link to "/cgi-bin/gfeed.dll?[USERNAME]@grinnell.edu."
- We hope to be able to replace all of these with a functional link using a find and replace. This should require no action on your part.
- My Faculty/Staff pages says "Name of Dept/Office People" rather than "Faculty" or "Staff."
- Currently, these both use the same View; therefore they have the same title. When we have time, we will differentiate between the two as well as add possibilities for how those pages can look.
Broken Form Issues
- When I email myself using the email form, the subject line includes "[Office of Admission]."
- We're not sure what's causing this, but we're on it.