Related Links are links that are not in the menu of your site section but are relevant the current page's content.
On this page, "Grinnell Drupal Help" below the left sidebar menu is a Related Link.
Any page can have related links. To add a related link:
- Make sure you're logged in
- Click the "Edit" tab of the page you want to add a related link to
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Links" "vertical tab"
- Enter a Title for the Link and it's URL
- Make sure to use the correct link format. If the link is external, use an absolute link starting with "http://". If the link is internal, use a relative link starting with no slash.
- Press Save
You can enter as many relative links as you want.
Repetitive "Site-Wide" related links
If you have a link that should go on an entire site, please contact the Web Guys so they can look into a more efficient way to put that link on all of your pages.