Creating multiple lines in a single list item
To create a list with multiple lines per bullet, like this one:
- Create or insert your text.
- Remove line breaks between the text you want to have appear on a single line.
- Select the text you want to bullet and click the Unordered lists button.
- Place your cursor where you want to break a bulleted item into two lines and press SHIFT+ENTER.
The WYSIWYG editor will add a soft/manual break.
The text after the break will appear as part of the same bullet, like this.
- To create indented sublists, enter you sub-lists list items.
- Like this.
- And this.
- Select the items, and click the indent button.
You can outdent list items to move them up a level.