Content types are the different node types, such as—Page, Event, or Image.
Standards for Content Types
- Familiarize yourself with the content types and how to use them.
- Select the right content type for the job.
- Ask us to create a content type for you if you don’t have what you need.
Why is This Important?
- Enables us to use the power of Drupal. For example, we can create automated views and connect related information.
- Gives you a reminder of what you need to complete.
- Makes it easier to hand off some tasks to others.
- Maintains consistency of field groupings and names.
- Using a Publication content type with Issues and Articles makes it easy for you to set up and maintain a newsletter.
- When you publish a new Issue, the Publication immediately shows the new issue. You don't need to add the new issue manually.