When you are adding content, you'll find some fields are required. If you leave them blank, you'll get an error message.
Fields are required for a reason.
If you feel a field shouldn't be required, or you aren't sure how to fill it in, let us know.
- Don't lie to the database. If it’s required, fill it in with real information!
- Check the help text on the field to see what needs to be in the field.
Required fields are there for a reason. It may be required for:
- Legal reasons: e.g. copyright information
- Accessibility or usability: e.g. alt text
- Views and blocks: e.g. general tags used to FAQs