Parts of the site don't appear in the "My Sections" tab or the "Edit" tab only appears on some pages.
Error message appears when trying to save a node: "Not a Valid URL"
When you save a node, you get the error message "This post can't be referenced"
Often, the highlighted field is one you didn't change.
Error message(s) appears when saving a node:
- Attachments: title mismatch. Please check your selection.
- Files: title mismatch. Please check your selection.
- Small Image: title mismatch. Please check your selection.
When you try to log in, you get an error message saying: "Sorry, unrecognized username or password."
When viewing a committee node, some fields are doubled. For example, the information in the body field shows up twice.
Faculty/staff listings show incorrect information, but editors can't change it.
Your faculty or staff list is blank. Instead you get an error such as: "There are no faculty that meet this criteria."
Webforms sometimes won't show up (blank page) when you view them.
Can browse to and select an image or other file (from a desktop, share drive, etc.) to add to Drupal, but clicking upload doesn't load the file/image to Drupal. Sometimes you can see there's a problem right away. For example, on an image, you get the title, description, and alt text fields, but no thumbnail.
- Grinnell.edu Help
- Website Standards
- Resources & How-Tos
- Drupal Glossary
- Drupal Help Blog
- "Not a Valid URL"
- "This post can't be referenced."
- "Title Mismatch"
- Can't change Section Assignment
- Can't edit faculty/staff list
- Can't edit something
- Can't log in
- Committee fields doubling
- Faculty/staff list broken
- Faculty/staff list in wrong order
- Forms missing grid enteries
- Forms won't display
- I can't find the node I want in an autocomplete field
- Image/File doesn't load/display properly
- Menu link goes to parent
- Missing Section Assignment
- Person doesn't show in view
- Weird code at top of page/content
- Who to Talk to
- Bug Reporter
- Feature Request
- Request Training or New Help Content