Committee node shows doubling of info
When viewing a committee node, some fields are doubled. For example, the information in the body field shows up twice.
Unknown. We are looking into the problem, but do not have enough cases to understand what has happened. If this happens to you, please contact email@example.com with details.
Resaving the page usually helps. If you have rights to edit the page, do the following:
1. Open the edit view of the page.
2. Double check the fields to make sure they display the information that you'd expect.
4. Create a revision note saying why you are resaving the page.
3. Save the page.
Drupal usually resaves the page with the correct display of fields. If it doesn't, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grinnell.edu Help
- Website Standards
- Resources & How-Tos
- Drupal Glossary
- Drupal Help Blog
- "Not a Valid URL"
- "This post can't be referenced."
- "Title Mismatch"
- Can't change Section Assignment
- Can't edit faculty/staff list
- Can't edit something
- Can't log in
- Committee fields doubling
- Faculty/staff list broken
- Faculty/staff list in wrong order
- Forms missing grid enteries
- Forms won't display
- I can't find the node I want in an autocomplete field
- Image/File doesn't load/display properly
- Menu link goes to parent
- Missing Section Assignment
- Person doesn't show in view
- Weird code at top of page/content
- Who to Talk to
- Bug Reporter
- Feature Request
- Request Training or New Help Content