Webform grid values not showing up in emails
When someone fills out an online form that has a grid field—with questions down the side and options across the top—the selected grid values don't appear in emails.
The values the person selected do appear in the submissions stored on the site.
A bug with the webform upgrade done near the end of July 2011 introduced this bug. It is currently being worked on.
- If you are a webforms editor, you can see the values the person selected by checking the submission on Drupal.
- If your email includes the submission URL (usually found at the bottom of the email), click it.
- Otherwise, browse to your webform, select the Results tab, and click on the submission.
- If you are not a webforms editor, you can't look up the results online. Contact webguys (or a power user or webforms editor) and ask us to download a copy of the submissions for you.
- Grinnell.edu Help
- Website Standards
- Resources & How-Tos
- Drupal Glossary
- Drupal Help Blog
- "Not a Valid URL"
- "This post can't be referenced."
- "Title Mismatch"
- Can't change Section Assignment
- Can't edit faculty/staff list
- Can't edit something
- Can't log in
- Committee fields doubling
- Faculty/staff list broken
- Faculty/staff list in wrong order
- Forms missing grid enteries
- Forms won't display
- I can't find the node I want in an autocomplete field
- Image/File doesn't load/display properly
- Menu link goes to parent
- Missing Section Assignment
- Person doesn't show in view
- Weird code at top of page/content
- Who to Talk to
- Bug Reporter
- Feature Request
- Request Training or New Help Content