Error message(s) appears when saving a node:
- Attachments: title mismatch. Please check your selection.
- Files: title mismatch. Please check your selection.
- Small Image: title mismatch. Please check your selection.
During the time you were editing a page, the image or file you were referencing in the small image/large image/attachments field had its title changed.
This also may result from a browser caching issue.
For example, if your Attachment field reads "Symposium on 1968: THE GLOBAL REVOLUTION [nid:5437]", simply remove the title (leaving you with "[nid:5437]") and save. The next time you open the node, you'll see the new title in the Attachment field instead of the old one.
If this doesn't work, clear your cache within the browser.
This mostly seems to be a problem in Firefox. To do this in Firefox, go to Tools -> Clear Recent History. Make sure everything is selected. Warning: This will clear any saved passwords and form data.
- Grinnell.edu Help
- Website Standards
- Resources & How-Tos
- Drupal Glossary
- Drupal Help Blog
- "Not a Valid URL"
- "This post can't be referenced."
- "Title Mismatch"
- Can't change Section Assignment
- Can't edit faculty/staff list
- Can't edit something
- Can't log in
- Committee fields doubling
- Faculty/staff list broken
- Faculty/staff list in wrong order
- Forms missing grid enteries
- Forms won't display
- I can't find the node I want in an autocomplete field
- Image/File doesn't load/display properly
- Menu link goes to parent
- Missing Section Assignment
- Person doesn't show in view
- Weird code at top of page/content
- Who to Talk to
- Bug Reporter
- Feature Request
- Request Training or New Help Content