I can edit my webform, but nothing shows up when I try to view it
Problem or Known Issue:
Webforms sometimes won't show up (blank page) when you view them.
Why it happens:
Webforms won't render if there's an invalid default value for a date or time.
Check your default values and:
- Make sure date and time default values are valid GNU input (see link in the help text of the default value field). Correct them if they aren't.
- Remove the default values one-by-one until the form renders. (Note, revisions don't track these changes. Keep a record of changes if you want to go back to the orginal defaults.)
- If you can't identify the problem, contact [webguys].
- Grinnell.edu Help
- Website Standards
- Resources & How-Tos
- Drupal Glossary
- Drupal Help Blog
- "Not a Valid URL"
- "This post can't be referenced."
- "Title Mismatch"
- Can't change Section Assignment
- Can't edit faculty/staff list
- Can't edit something
- Can't log in
- Committee fields doubling
- Faculty/staff list broken
- Faculty/staff list in wrong order
- Forms missing grid enteries
- Forms won't display
- I can't find the node I want in an autocomplete field
- Image/File doesn't load/display properly
- Menu link goes to parent
- Missing Section Assignment
- Person doesn't show in view
- Weird code at top of page/content
- Who to Talk to
- Bug Reporter
- Feature Request
- Request Training or New Help Content