You add a new node that appears in the menu, but link goes to the parent page, not the new node.
Autocomplete fields (look-up fields with a gray circle on the right) — like the image fields, committee member fields, or section assignment fields — do not show all possible matching nodes.
A person appears in their staff or faculty listing, but in the wrong location.
Person record exists for a student, faculty, or staff member, but the person is not showing up on the list they're supposed to be showing up on.
When editing a node, the section assignment can disappear. When you save the node, you get an error.
When you try to re-enter the section assignement, the drop-down list that you're supposed to be able to choose from doesn't appear.
Important: Webguys need more examples of this to help track down what's happening!
When you attempt to change the Section Assignement for a node:
- Your only option is Do Not Change.
- You can't see the parent page you want to assign it to.
When someone fills out an online form that has a grid field—with questions down the side and options across the top—the selected grid values don't appear in emails.
The values the person selected do appear in the submissions stored on the site.
- Grinnell.edu Help
- Website Standards
- Resources & How-Tos
- Drupal Glossary
- Drupal Help Blog
- "Not a Valid URL"
- "This post can't be referenced."
- "Title Mismatch"
- Can't change Section Assignment
- Can't edit faculty/staff list
- Can't edit something
- Can't log in
- Committee fields doubling
- Faculty/staff list broken
- Faculty/staff list in wrong order
- Forms missing grid enteries
- Forms won't display
- I can't find the node I want in an autocomplete field
- Image/File doesn't load/display properly
- Menu link goes to parent
- Missing Section Assignment
- Person doesn't show in view
- Weird code at top of page/content
- Who to Talk to
- Bug Reporter
- Feature Request
- Request Training or New Help Content