Grinnell’s Program in Practical Political Education: A Photographic History
This exhibit highlights the work of the Program in Practical Political Education (PPPE) from 1959 to 1970, under the direction of Professor C. Edwin Gilmour. The PPPE worked to encourage student participation in politics, and during the 1960s, was one of Grinnell’s largest and most successful extracurricular programs. Curated by Anna Bosak ’12. On display in the Iowa Room.