1) Use FDSys, the Catalog of Government Publications, MetaLib, the Cumulative Subject Index to the Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications, or another source to identify the document(s) you need.
Does the source link to the full text of the document?
- YES: Copy or print the information you need.
- NO: Write down the title and the SuDoc number (a special kind of call number used for government documents), and look up the title in the library catalog.
Is the document you need listed in the library catalog?
- YES: Find your document in the indicated location.
- NO: Your document might still be in the library! Use the SuDoc number to search on Burling 4th floor, in the Microforms Room on Burling's lower level, and/or in the map cases on the first floor of Burling.
Still can't find your document? Talk to a librarian for more options.