To-Do List - New Students
New Students – Don’t Forget…
- To complete the Student Release of Information Form available at http://www.grinnell.edu/sites/default/files/documents/Student_Release.pdf. Without this form on file, our office cannot discuss your financial aid with your parents once you begin classes.
- To complete a Master Promissory Note at https://studentloans.gov if you are accepting a Federal Direct Loan, either Subsidized or Unsubsidized.
- To complete Entrance Loan Counseling at https://studentloans.gov if you are accepting any Federal Student Loan.
- To accept or decline your student loan and/or work-study online at https://wa3.grinnell.edu/WAPRFA/WebAdvisor. If you decide to borrow more or less that the awarded amount, email finaid[at]grinnell[dot]edu and indicate what change you would like.
- To notify the Financial Aid Office of any Outside Scholarships you have been awarded.
- To visit the Cashier web page for help with billing, the monthly payment plan, student health insurance, and many other important items. http://www.grinnell.edu/about/offices-services/cashier
- And finally, don’t forget to check your email regularly!