Tony Stubblebine, CEO and co-founder of Lift.do, an app that helps you to achieve your personal goals joins Enterprise Radio. Lift is like having a coach in your phone giving you daily motivation, coaching, and prompting.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tony Stubblebine discuss the following:
- What inspired you to start Lift?
- Behavior design seems really popular amongst entrepreneurs lately. Why do you think that is?
- What habits do you practice that help you run your business?
- What’s the most remarkable story you’ve heard from someone who used Lift?
- New Year’s is coming up – what can people expect in 2014?
Tony Stubblebine is a graduate of Grinnell College and the co-founder and CEO of Lift, a personal improvement company. He was the founder and CEO of CrowdVine Event Social Networks, which makes social network software easy for people to connect. In the past, Tony also wrote the Regular Expression Pocket Reference and frequently wrote articles for O’Reilly Media.