Updated Hours for Mobile Clinic for Reproductive Health Care
3–7 p.m. Jan. 22, Feb. 5, Feb. 19, 2018
The Mobile Health Unit will be in Grinnell at the Light Center for Community Health on January 22, February 5, and February 19 from 3–7 p.m.
Please call and schedule an appointment at 641-753-4021 to be seen at the mobile health clinic. The Light Center is located at 306 4th Avenue in Grinnell.
Reproductive health care services available at the mobile clinic include:
- Annual reproductive exams for all genders;
- Contraceptive management, all methods available including long-acting reversible contraceptives such as intrauterine devices (IUDs) and Nexplanon, an implant inserted under the skin, typically in the upper arm;
- Reproductive life planning;
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases;
- Pregnancy testing; and
- Diagnosis and treatment of other problems related to sexual health, including yeast infections, urinary tract infections, etc.
Shuttle service is available from Grinnell to Marshalltown on selected Saturdays of each month. Please confirm the availability of the shuttle when you make your appointment. You must make an appointment first. Dedicated appointments for Grinnell shuttle patients will be available from 10 a.m–noon.
When scheduling your appointment, please let the receptionist that you are taking the shuttle and will need an appointment during this time. Call 641-753-4021 to speak to a Primary Health Care representative to schedule your appointment or with any questions you might have. If you cannot make an appointment during these designated times, please let us know and we may be able to arrange alternative transportation for you.