Operas begin at noon at the Harris Center Cinema, unless otherwise noted. Opera talks begin a half-hour before the performance airs.
- October 11 – Macbeth, Verdi
- October 18 – Le Nozze Di Figaro, Mozart
- November 1 – Carmen, Bizet
- November 22 – Il Barbiere Di Siviglia, Rossini
- December 13 – Die Meistersinger Von Nürnberg, Wagner (opera starts at 11:00 a.m.)
- January 17 – The Merry Widow, Lehár
- January 31 – Les Contes D’Hoffmann, Offenbach
- February 14 – Iolanta, Tchaikovsky / Bluebeard’s Castle, Bartók (opera starts at 11:30 a.m.)
- March 14 – La Donna Del Lago, Rossini
- April 25 – Cavalleria Rusticana, Mascagni / Pagliacci, Leoncavallo (opera starts at 11:30 a.m.)
All operas are broadcast Live in HD at the Harris Center Cinema. Arrive one-half hour early to experience the opera talk.
See the Metropolitan Opera Live in HD site for more information.
Tickets will be available to Met Opera members on August 15 and to the general public on August 22.
Tickets are available at the Pioneer Bookshop, The Grinnell College Bookstore, and at the door on the day of the show.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students, children, and Met Opera members. Tickets for Grinnell College faculty, staff and students have been generously funded by the Office of the President and are available at no cost at all ticket locations. Family members not employed by the college are required to purchase tickets.
Send your email address to calendar[at]grinnell[dot]edu if you would like to join the Public Events listserv to be reminded about performances and ticket distribution.