Operas begin at noon at the Harris Center Cinema, unless otherwise noted. Opera talks begin a half-hour before the performance airs.
- October 5: Eugene Onegin, Tchaikovsky
- October 26: The Nose, Shostakovich
- November 9: Tosca, Puccini
- December 14: Falstaff, Verdi
- February 8: Rusalka, Dvorak
- March 1: Prince Igor, Borodin (Please note the 11 a.m. start time for this opera).
- March 15: Werther, Massenet
- April 5: La Boheme, Puccini
- April 26: Cosi Fan Tutte, Mozart
- May 10: La Cenerentola, Rossini
All operas are broadcast Live in HD at the Harris Center Cinema. Arrive one-half hour early to experience the Opera Talk.
See the Metropolitan Opera Live in HD site for more information.
Tickets will be available to Met Opera members on August 16 and to the general public on August 21.
Tickets are available at the Pioneer Bookshop, The Grinnell College Bookstore, and at the door on the day of the show.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students, children, and Met Opera members. Tickets for Grinnell College faculty, staff and students have been generously funded by the Office of the President and are available at no cost at all ticket locations. Family members not employed by the college are required to purchase tickets.
Send your email address to calendar[at]grinnell[dot]edu if you would like to join the Public Events listserv to be reminded about performances and ticket distribution.