Why study in Marseille?
Why study in Aix-en-Provence?
Why study at University College London (UCL)?
- Outstanding international reputation with strengths across the academic spectrum
- Opportunity for in-depth study in your major and secondary subject area in which students may have academic background
- International campus: over 40% of students are from countries outside of the UK
- London is one of the world’s most important cultural, economic and intellectual centers
Why study at The LSE?
- Outstanding international reputation in economics and social sciences as well as history, law, and philosophy
- Participation in the “General Course", a fully integrated, one-year program of study for study-abroad students - each student may select four year-long courses from the LSE curriculum and is assigned an adviser who provides academic support.
- International campus: over 67% of students are from countries outside of the UK
- London is one of the world’s most important economic and government centers
Why study acting and theatre in London?
- Training based on the great British classical academies, such as The Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts and Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- Learn from working professional actors.
- Classes cover acting (contemporary and classical), physical theatre, voice, speech and dialects, period dance, Alexander Technique, stage combat and movement.
- Study history of theatre, literature and dramatic criticism.
- Attend theatre productions in London and other UK locations.
Why study in London and Florence?
Why study in Denmark?
- Well planned subject tracks in wide range of academic areas
- Core courses involve extensive travel in Denmark and other European destinations
- Courses taught by range of experts, including government officials, working professionals, and university faculty
- Optional study tours to locations throughout Europe
Why study in Prague?
- Opportunity to gain historical and cultural perspective on Central Europe
- Academic excursions throughout Czech Republic, Hungary, and Germany
- Liberal arts curriculum taught by Czech scholars
- Study intensive Czech language
- Options in Jewish Studies and Film Studies
Why study in Belgium?
- Study continental philosophy in the prestigious Institute of Philosophy at the Katholieke Universiteit located in the historic city of Leuven
- Take courses in English together with Belgian, European, and other international students
- Study intensive Flemish language
- Field trips to renowned locations, including Antwerp, Bruges, Ghent, and Brussels
Why study in Austria?
- Music education specifically tailored to individual interests in combination with intensive study of German from advanced beginning level
- Courses offered in Music history, theory, and performance
- Music Performance Workshop for instrumentalists and vocalists; private lessons option
- Music internships and independent musical research study
- Additional English-taught courses in wide variety of subjects
- University courses available for advanced level students of German