Benefits and Insurance for Administrative Employees
Life and Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Eligible the first of the month following first day of work, or coinciding with first day of work if on the first of the month.
- Life and AD&D insurance is provided through The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- This benefit is calculated at 1.5 times employee's annual salary, rounded up to the nearest thousand, with a minimum benefit of $20,000. Insurance exceeding $50,000 is taxable.
- Double indemnity for accidental death, 50% for loss of a scheduled member (hand, foot, eye), 100% for loss of two or more scheduled members.
- Provided at no cost to the employee.
For additional questions about your Life and Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 641-269-4818.
Questions via email may be directed to any of the following staff members:
Stacy Koehler, HR Generalist (email@example.com)
Jana Johnson, HR Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jim Mulholland, Assistant Treasurer (email@example.com)
Holidays :: Vacation :: Admission to College Events :: Bookstore Discount ::
Educational Benefits :: Relocation Allowance :: Employee Assistance Program ::
Health :: Dental :: Life Insurance :: Travel/Accident :: Long-Term Disability :: Retirement