Benefits and Insurance for Administrative Employees
Long Term Disability
- Eligibility is upon completion of one year of employment or on the first of the month following date of hire if enrolled in a disability plan immediately prior to coming to Grinnell College.
- LTD insurance is provided through The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Pays at the rate of 66-2/3% of insured monthly salary.
- College continues health and dental insurance. Contribution to retirement plan also continues.
- Provided at no cost to the employee.
For additional questions about your Long Term Disability Insurance, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 641-269-4818.
Questions via email may be directed to any of the following staff members:
Stacy Koehler, HR Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jana Johnson, HR Generalist (email@example.com)
Jim Mulholland, Assistant Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Holidays :: Vacation :: Admission to College Events :: Bookstore Discount ::
Educational Benefits :: Relocation Allowance :: Employee Assistance Program ::
Health :: Dental :: Life Insurance :: Travel/Accident :: Long-Term Disability :: Retirement