- Eligible the first of the month following first day of work, or coinciding with first day of work if on the first of the month.
- Administered by Delta Dental Plan of Iowa
- 100% coverage, preventive and diagnostic
- $50 annual deductible, basic and major procedures
- $1,500 maximum per person per calendar year benefit
- Orthodontia for dependent children; lifetime maximum $1,500 per child
- College currently pays 90% of employee only and 80% of employee and dependant(s) premium cost.
- Coverage options for individual plus one or more dependants available.
Visit Delta Dental Online. Visit your personal Delta Dental profile.(requires username and passcode) ---First time users can access PDF directions here. Documentation available to employees see attachments
For additional questions about your Dental Insurance, contact the Office of Human Resources at 269-4818.
Questions via email may be directed to any of the following staff members:
Stacy Koehler, HR Generalist (email@example.com)
Jana Johnson, HR Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jim Mulholland, Assistant Treasurer (email@example.com)